The OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT Module provides theoretical and practical knowledge of organizing the company’s activities, developing and implementing action plans, resource allocation and performance evaluation, focusing on production processes for professionals from production companies.
Production has a key position in the product distribution chain, and the courses in this module are aimed at developing the management skills of production flows and operations so that the process is efficient and at the lowest possible cost.
Why training in Operations Management?
If production is so important and has important implications for the entire distribution chain and the operations of a company, those involved in the approval chain must have knowledge and tools to prevent and eliminate potential sources that may affect it.
The most important questions that this module answers are:
What are the implications of poor planning, reactive maintenance, controlled quality?
How do we avoid the poor movement of raw materials and materials?
How well do we understand that every turbulence in the production process is reflected in an unplanned cost or cost that can lead to inefficiency in the process?
Following this module, the participants will:
- understand the importance of strategic production planning
- acquire practical tools for: analysis and solution of production problems, strategic and operational quality management, elaboration and monitoring of maintenance, budget and investment plans
- acquire LEAN methods to achieve operational excellence
|Costs and budgets in production||21-23 March, 17-19 October|
|Lean manufacturing||2-4 March, 14-16 September, 7-9 November|
|Production Logistics||14-16 March, 13-15 June, 24-26 October|
|Energy Management||21-23 March, 27-29 June|
|Maintenance Management||12-14 April, 20-22 June, 26-28 September, 14-16 November|
|Production Management||21-23 February, 16-18 May, 31 November – 2 October|
|Vibrations Management||28-30 March, 21-23 November|
|Production Planning||7-9 February, 9-11 May, 12 October|
- All courses in this module are organized both in OPEN and IN-HOUSE systems and have an average duration of between two and three days
- For each OPEN course we organize 2 sessions per year
- OPEN participants can enroll in one or all of the courses in this module. If they opt to enroll in all of the courses in this module, they can attend all courses in one session or they can follow, at their choice, some of the courses in the first session and the rest of the courses in the second session
- IN-HOUSE courses are organized at any time of the year at the customer’s request for a minimum of 10 participants
At the end of each course in this module, the participants will have a practical work (PW) and obtain a Professional Certificate of Competency.
Participants completing all the courses in this module, including Practical Works (PW), take an exam and get a Professional Diploma.
Course participants in this module must be graduates of higher education.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- Planning at organization level and with
priority of production processes
- Implementation of operational strategic tools and decision-making system approach
- Efficiency of transport, storage and handling activities for productivity and cost reduction
- Understanding the usefulness of financial information in performance appraisal
- Understand the predictive, preventive and proactive maintenance concepts
- Improving and correcting processes through strategic and operational quality management
- Acquiring LEAN tools by eliminating waste in the flow
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
- Analyze and solve the causes of problems by applying strategic operational tools
- Understanding normative and productivity measurement tools
- Understanding KPIs in production
- Understanding the role of the production manager in the organization and adapting to requirements and constraints
- Systematic decisional approach (prediction, planning, organization, control)
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN PRODUCTION PLANNING
- Drafting a Master plan
- Production Planning
- The detailed planning process
- Managing demand in production and forecasting
- Production capacity management
- Work schedule Programming Techniques
- Planning Operations
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Principles of quality management, quality management systems
- Product and process quality planning
- Strategic and operational quality management
- Improve and correct processes and prevent defects
- Data collection and analysis tools
- Case analysis tools and handling of non-compliances
- Planning and implementation tools
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- Understanding the predictive, preventive and proactive maintenance concepts
- Acquiring the use of performance monitoring tools in maintenance management
- Elaboration and monitoring of maintenance plans, budgeting and investments, Knowledge of analysis tools due to defects in maintenance
- Energy resource management; Energetic efficiency; energy recovery
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN PRODUCTION LOGISTICS
- Understanding the theoretical concepts of stock management
- Understanding the tools for managing the transport, storage and handling of goods
- Using KPI in measuring and controlling logistics activities
- Developing planning and monitoring capabilities of new project logistics
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN COSTS AND BUDGETS
- Management of the available activity and resources, financial information in the budget process and cost control
- Budget, forecast, monitoring and execution process
- Evaluating performance using financial ratios
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN LEAN MANUFACTURING
- Understanding the mode of operation with excellence in the industrial environment
- Acquiring LEAN methods to achieve operational excellence
- Using LEAN tools to eliminate wastage in the flow